Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse I messed up. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoshxo

im 16 years old. during the middle of my sophmore year i got an mip, the summer after that i got another one. then i was put on probation for six months. i failed a drug screen and got it extended two months, and in that two months i violated with a third mip and i got caught with ciggerettes at school, which counted as another mip, atleast thats what they were calling it. i got put on house detention for 6 weeks and after that six weeks i got another six months of probation but my probation officer decided to keep me on the house detention and it was his choice when i got off. so ive been on house detention for about 8 or 9 weeks now, and since i cant go out people just come to my house every night. ive had a couple incidences with the cops before during my house detention and because of that my house is constantly watched. last night the cops showed up, mip number five. im willing to do whatever it takes to stay out of a year of treatment or juvie. do you have any suggestions in what i could do?

You may not like the answer, but you need to get your act straight! You keep violating the law (per your posting, knowingly) and now you want forgiveness just because you are a 16 old? Not fair to you and not fair to those that are trying to help you. Maybe treatment or juvie will be the answer to help you get it together.

The only thing we can tell you is to stop drinking and stop smoking and get rid of the people who do it around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back