Deportation, Re-entry I hve been deported nd won my case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

adroits

I am an International student on F-1,graduated from my university last may-2006.I have been reported of working off-campus last march-2006 and INS has reported the matter to immigration court at Neworleans.I came to know that I have been out of status for the past seven months which I never intended to be and I was forced to stay in USA to attend my case hearings and the final hearing is on 13th of this month.so,I thought it would be contempt of court to leave the land while the case is still subjudis.A friend of mine has worked along with me offcampus during the same time and he won his case last week.so,I have really good chances of winning the case this time.

I wish to have an extension of status from INS or the concerned govt. organisation till I am bailed-out of this case and so seek your advise regarding the procedure for getting an extension at the earliest possible time.

Q: I wish to have an extension of status from INS or the concerned govt. organisation till I am bailed-out of this case and so seek your advise regarding the procedure for getting an extension at the earliest possible time.

A: Hire an immigration lawyer immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back