I have every US #1 horror film - EVER!

Congratulations.

Would you like a flourish of trumpets?

Impressive collection, BTW.

Your accent reminds me of John Hannah. I'm guessing you know who he is. :D

Last edited:
The Broncos are my team (and have been since they made the run to SB12), but I don't dislike the Pats and rooted for them in most of their SB appearances.
Most people outside of NE hate the Pats. I've been a fan since the stupid and unjust deflategate. What a load of crap that was.

The Broncos are my team (and have been since they made the run to SB12), but I don't dislike the Pats and rooted for them in most of their SB appearances.

I too have the Broncos as my team, and for only a little longer than you. I remember Craig Morton and the Denver Orange Crush defense both in SB 12. Even with the Orange Crush, though, Dallas won that game easily. No fan of the NE Pats, I don't recall ever rooting for them to win.

I too have the Broncos as my team, and for only a little longer than you. I remember Craig Morton and the Denver Orange Crush defense both in SB 12. Even with the Orange Crush, though, Dallas won that game easily. No fan of the NE Pats, I don't recall ever rooting for them to win.
lol...I bet you could hear me rooting for them though. As a matter of fact I bet they could hear me at the International Space Station when Butler made that sick catch...although my voice might have been drowned out by the wails of Washington fans.

I too have the Broncos as my team, and for only a little longer than you. I remember Craig Morton and the Denver Orange Crush defense both in SB 12. Even with the Orange Crush, though, Dallas won that game easily.

It was the Orange Crush defense that attracted me in what was the first season I followed football. That game was such a depressing ending to a season.

when Butler made that sick catch

I will never forget that moment...sitting on the couch and assuming Seattle would score and knowing that there wouldn't be enough time for the Patriots to come back. What an about-face! And after the prior year's game, I HATED the Seahawks, so that made it extra special.

It was the Orange Crush defense that attracted me in what was the first season I followed football. That game was such a depressing ending to a season.

I will never forget that moment...sitting on the couch and assuming Seattle would score and knowing that there wouldn't be enough time for the Patriots to come back. What an about-face! And after the prior year's game, I HATED the Seahawks, so that made it extra special.
I telling my ex that the Pat's were going to win and he's said there was no way for them to win..."they are going to win" I kept saying...and they did. My ex was on the phone with his buddy and talking all condescending about my lack of football knowledge... And then Butler made that catch and the Pats won. The look on my Ex's face was priceless! His buddy insisted I must be a witch or something. Good times.

Back