I have contacted several police departments to inform them about the illegal surveillance.

Antoine M Perry

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I have contacted several police departments to inform them about the illegal surveillance. As I am driving, walking etc... police vehicles; marked and unmark seem to pop up where ever I go. Furthermore, if I am talking on the telephone and I mention a certain address a police car will be there. I have contacted several police departments and internal affairs; however, the surveillance continues.

I want to file a civil rights law suit

Much Ado About Nothing, Friend.

I suggest you start by discussing these bizarre incidents with your physician, or the Emergency Room physicians of any nearby hospital or trauma center.

As I am driving, walking etc... police vehicles; marked and unmark seem to pop up where ever I go.

How would you know that an unmarked car is a police car? It's, well, unmarked.

Anytime I am out driving, without fail, I see police cars. Sometimes they are behind me, sometimes they are ahead of me or coming from the opposite direction, sometimes they come from cross streets, sometimes they are in parking lots where I happen to be shopping. But they are always there. Are they following me? I don't think so.

Furthermore, if I am talking on the telephone and I mention a certain address a police car will be there.

Now that's a little spooky. Have you kept a record of how many times this has happened? How many times? Is it always the same address? Have you ever gone up to the police car to find out what's happening?

Yeah, good luck with that.

Wear a tinfoil hat while you're outside. It will make you immune to the surveillance.

I tried that.
It only worked for two days because THE ALIENS increased the power of the JAMMA RAYS.

My cousin Jester eventually taught me to smear his special mud, clay, and monkey feces mixture all over my head.

Bam, that stopped their darn JAMMA RAYS and ended my pain.

Back