Parole, Probation I have a violation of probation for drug use. Wat are my optiins

donnad

A warrant has Ben issued for a violation of probation for a positive drug use of urine. This is my 2nd offense in 5 years for 7 years of probation. Wat are my options or what can be done

I got my 2nd violation of probation for positive drug in urine. My po has issued a warrant. Is there anything I can do

Last edited by a moderator:
A warrant has Ben issued for a violation of probation for a positive drug use of urine. This is my 2nd offense in 5 years for 7 years of probation. Wat are my options or what can be done

You can turn yourself in, or wait until you're arrested.
Cooperate with the eventual arrest and the booking, admit to nothing, confess to nothing, wait until you see a judge, request a public defender, see if you're allowed to make bond, discuss the charges with your PD, eventually your matter will be heard.

Many people in your boat get revoked, end up back in prison for a few months, do the time, behave yourself, get your freedom back one day.

Some people get a break. Good luck. You know the drill, stop breaking their laws and their rules, go thee in peace, brethren.

You also know you need a good, 90 day or more in patient drug rehab program. My sister and brother-in-law run one of the best in the world. They often provide scholarships to people who are serious about recovering their lives. Are you? There are many great rehab programs who will help. You need rehab to break the cycle of addiction.

Last edited:
Back