I have 2 questons, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yadicakes

I have been married to my husband for a little over a year. He has been divorced from his ex-wife for a few years now. They have a 4 year old child. When they were divorcing, this woman signed over the child to him giving him sole legal and sole physical. She wouldn't take care of her and would neglect her. Nothing is documented. She went a whole year without seeing this child or even bothering contacting her or contributing anything to her well being. The child doesn't even call her mommy, she only refers to her by her first name. She never asks for her and doesn't show any interest in her. 11 months ago she tried taking my husband to court for custody and her main concern on the paperwork was that she wanted "child support and as much as she could get" and "wanted to be a mother to her child". If having her child back was her main reason, than she would expess that before anything else. Well, a ruling was made regarding this case in February 5, 2004. the judge gave my husband 85 % physical and 80% legal. The rest was given to this woman. She has been out of the picture for 2 years, never paying anything. When my husband receives the court order, can he get her for child support? And could he get it from back when she first let him have the child? Also, my second question is that the judge appointed a minors council. They have been anything besides caring about the child or having the child's best interest in mind. They have been and till this day still being biased and still favoring my husbands ex wife. They advise her legally and have not called us once to see how the child is doing or ask us anything. They only contact us when his ex-wife has some kind of complaint. Is there anything we can do to get these people for malpractice of some kind? They have demonstrated over and over that their main concern has been the mother, and not the child. My husbands attorney says we have a case and he is even willing to testify. Also, during court, the judge told minor's council that he was noticing them as being biased to the ex wife and warned them about it. It should be in court transcripts. Needless to say, we need help to stop this woman from ruining the little stability this child has and to get these people for helping her do this. We really need help because we can tell all of this affects the child and since this woman has these people advising her and helping her out, they are all messing with this childs mind. The minor's council has been nit picking at the court order for 2 1/2 months now and lagging to sign it. We think he is trying to buy time and keep us from doing anything with the D.A. WE REALLY NEED HELP....!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back