I gave my ex 5 yrs to pay me half of our estate but he refuses now

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have major issues with my ex who owes me $23,000.00 and is almost 2 yrs late and says he is never going to pay me . He also took my custody two years ago saying I was meth head mom which I'm not but I do have narcolepsy which I take 70mg up to 3xaday, but usually only take am dose . He had chips case opened because he knew prior I would fail a urine test cuz I've had that happen numerous times in dr appts and my dr was told by lab that they can't always read tests proper depending on the medications that are also in system and can be cause of many false positives with a 100 lb client who's body has to take higher doses cuz matabulism is fast. I even had letter from my drs but judge never even looked at my defense and I was able to come up with 1500 retainer fees the day we went to court but judge left up to my ex and his attorney if I could and they declined me using my lawyer . So I lost my rights as his mother and it's so obvious it's for the $$$ he now has received 3 yrs ,& up until 4 months ago I also payed him alimony and I also have paid my sons medical since he's been born. My ex husband receives 700$ a month from my disability for my son and even though I still see my son like 40% of time he takes my sons money and still hasn't paid me what he owes from our divorce and has also taken my years tax credits and has claimed my son every year and paid his business taxes with tax credit for our son which I was to claim odd years or even but never been able to and I also am dealing with depression cuz I am finding no lawyer who will stand up for my disabilities which a lot are causes from my ex and his threats and how he has made me look like I am not a fit mother but my narcolepsy I structure around my son as my son is my miracle son I had at 35 , ten years after they said I'd never carry a child . Please help

I have major issues with my ex who owes me $23,000.00 and is almost 2 yrs late and says he is never going to pay me . He also took my custody two years ago saying I was meth head mom which I'm not but I do have narcolepsy which I take 70mg up to 3xaday, but usually only take am dose . He had chips case opened because he knew prior I would fail a urine test cuz I've had that happen numerous times in dr appts and my dr was told by lab that they can't always read tests proper depending on the medications that are also in system and can be cause of many false positives with a 100 lb client who's body has to take higher doses cuz matabulism is fast. I even had letter from my drs but judge never even looked at my defense and I was able to come up with 1500 retainer fees the day we went to court but judge left up to my ex and his attorney if I could and they declined me using my lawyer . So I lost my rights as his mother and it's so obvious it's for the $$$ he now has received 3 yrs ,& up until 4 months ago I also payed him alimony and I also have paid my sons medical since he's been born. My ex husband receives 700$ a month from my disability for my son and even though I still see my son like 40% of time he takes my sons money and still hasn't paid me what he owes from our divorce and has also taken my years tax credits and has claimed my son every year and paid his business taxes with tax credit for our son which I was to claim odd years or even but never been able to and I also am dealing with depression cuz I am finding no lawyer who will stand up for my disabilities which a lot are causes from my ex and his threats and how he has made me look like I am not a fit mother but my narcolepsy I structure around my son as my son is my miracle son I had at 35 , ten years after they said I'd never carry a child . Please help

We don't help people collect debts.

I suggest you consult with an attorney in your county.

Any remedy you MIGHT have lies in a court of law.

Really Army judge??? I thought that is what this board is for.......I believe she is asking a legal question is she not or she needs legal help? I am going through the same thing with an Ex that I posted on here today cuz Im almost in the same boat. My situation is little different but I have cancelled checks to prove every thing. In my case my ex hides behind this little paper given to her called order of protection. (BS) . It is hard for me to believe that on this board you ask if you need help or want to ask a legal question and this is the response you give someone. Wow! Im sure I will get the same reply when mine gets posted.

Really Army judge??? I thought that is what this board is for.......I believe she is asking a legal question is she not or she needs legal help? I am going through the same thing with an Ex that I posted on here today cuz Im almost in the same boat. My situation is little different but I have cancelled checks to prove every thing. In my case my ex hides behind this little paper given to her called order of protection. (BS) . It is hard for me to believe that on this board you ask if you need help or want to ask a legal question and this is the response you give someone. Wow! Im sure I will get the same reply when mine gets posted.

First of all, we don't offer legal advice.

Here's a thought, go pay for legal advice, like you do for turnips, parsnips, or whatever else trips your fancy.

You really shouldn't have attempted this.

Your beef is with her, now you've made it with me.

You are free to leave now, dismissed.

Good bye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back