Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft I fought the law and'a the law won

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
foughtthelaw.JPG

Dude looks like he fell on something, hmmm...
Plus, he robbed two banks and walked away with less than $8,100.
Crime never pays, and when you get caught, your debt exceeds any ill-gotten gains.

====================================================
WACO, Texas (KWTX) Dallas Scott Bohanan, 25, who's accused of robbing banks in Waco, Temple and Hewitt and firing at a officers as he fled after the Hewitt robbery pleaded guilty Tuesday to three counts of discharging a firearm during a crime of violence and two counts of bank robbery before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeffrey Manske in Waco.

He could be sentenced to as much at 80 years in federal prison during a hearing in September.

By entering the plea, Bohanan admitted robbing the Temple Santa Fe Community Credit Union on West Avenue A in Temple on Nov. 23, 2016 and escaping with about $4,550 and robbing the Pointwest Bank on North Hewitt Drive on Feb. 5 and stealing about $3,500.

He also admitted that he discharged firearms during the two robberies as well as during a third bank robbery on Nov. 15, 2016 at the Chase Bank on North New Road in Waco.

During the robbery in February in Hewitt, Bohanan fired at least two rounds in the direction of Hewitt Officer Clint Brandon and then during the chase that ensued, fired two shotgun rounds at one of the police units pursuing him.

Brandon was struck in the upper arm, but despite his injury, continued the chase until other officers arrived, and then pulled over at the intersection of Bagby Avenue and Corporation Parkway.

Police took the injured officer to Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center where he was treated and later released.

Other officers continued the pursuit, which ended in a crash at Garden Drive and Wingate Drive, northeast of University High School, where the robber's truck crashed through the fence of a corner house.

The suspect ran after the crash, but was caught a few blocks away by Waco police officers just before 9:30 a.m.

Investigators recovered a backpack and a shotgun from the yard of the home.

The backpack contained nearly $3,000 in cash.

Man accused of robbing local banks, shooting at officer, pleads guilty

Maybe he saw it as a way to get free room and board with no responsibilities for the next 80 years.

I'm guessing he'll get between 6 to 10 years, maybe less if this is his first felony.

I've seen a couple lately get probation out of the gate.

Maybe he saw it as a way to get free room and board with no responsibilities for the next 80 years.
If it's in my part of town he'll need to wait 10 years for our (potentially) new multi-billion dollar jails to be completed. I may write an article about our Mayor's new criminal justice reform plan which has New York City spending over $10 billion to construct jails that some have likened to luxury condos based upon the drawings.

If it's in my part of town he'll need to wait 10 years for our (potentially) new multi-billion dollar jails to be completed. I may write an article about our Mayor's new criminal justice reform plan which has New York City spending over $10 billion to construct jails that some have likened to luxury condos based upon the drawings.

I'm not convinced that will happen. He'll be gone soon and who knows what will happen then.

I'm not convinced that will happen. He'll be gone soon and who knows what will happen then.
The mayor (president elect) is trying to push certification through quickly and he's actually only months away. He's seeking the green light while he is still in term. I was surprised too but it was rather surprising how easy it seems to have been to spend (literally) what appears to be well over $10 million on plans and then certifications from government agencies which appear to say that there won't be any substantial impact on the communities - even on the air space and environment which will feature buildings that are substantially larger than anything else in the area.

Back