I don't know what to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe007

I need help as my sister are the Excutirices of my mother will as they live in her Province and I don't. I started noticing before she passed as she got very sick that her stuff started to go missing. She was so sick that I didn't want to say anything. Then one day my mom died and now my sisters are saying that everything in the house belongs to them or their children. My mothers house was full of everything you can think of and my sisters have already taken everything over the years. Then about a year before my mom died my sisters started to take all the things they wanted for themselves,telling my mom they wanted nothing else. Then after my mom died my sisters took me through the house and showed me all the things they were taking which was all the furniture on the first floor. When I said I wanted just sheets they said no the sheets were for them aswell. Everything I touched was for them. I want to walk away from them both and never look back as I can't believe what they are doing, but I'm so up set at the same time. They know I live out of Province and I can take anything with me and of course they don't care as long as they get theirs. I have really learned a valuable lesson about family . That when it comes to money even they can't be trusted which is really sad in the end as money can't buy love. I guess it was important for me to see this about my family. No wonder my mom wanted my sister off the Executorship but she was too sick to do anything about it. Now what do I do? The will said it was to be divided equally and now they have taken it all! What do I do about that if I fight it it will just be putting more money in the lawyers hands right? I don't want to look like I'm going after my moms stuff but I really don't like this either.Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back