I don't even know where to start... I want my kids back

Status
Not open for further replies.

almitchell76

My husband and the father of our 3 children is locked up for manufacturing. So I had to go to Maryland with the kids. After a year they hated it and I was tired, depressed, my dad died... made the worst decision in my life. Went home (al) for Christmas and pretty much left my children to be with my family and be away from my craziness self. Anyway I stayed gone for a year exact. Went to my brothers to see them and do cmas. Me and my sisinlaw do not see eye to eye! So they aren't really happy about me being back in the picture. I went to maryland a few more times and eventually moved in with THEM. They are not perfect by any means whatsoever but she acts like it and she gets off on all this control she now has. 2 days after Iborrowed 1500 from my uncle in maryland she says you gotta go. My youngest daughter was in 2 days.its long and drawn out.she lied in court on me and Icould do nothing about it...take it.Iwanted to hurt her reallllly bad so Ihad to leave. I get to talk to my kids once a week on the phone. No visitation. Where do Ieven start? I had no attorney with me in this KINSHIP thing. I didn't know allllll of this was going to happen. If the money weren't coming in from my kids dhr money 1500 a month she wouldn't give a rats ass. She takes methadone, drinks, my 14 year old son has lost his virginity in her house...his gf is allowed to stay there. its crazy, she is not a good mother and Ijust want my children b ack.

I hate to say this, but legally you may have actually abandoned the children.

Has this actually gone to court?

Yes and smiles were on everyones faces at the time...except the very last one. I honestly thought I was getting my kids back. I didn't see this coming at all. So there is nothing I can do to even get visitation?

What court orders are actually in place? Does she have guardianship? Custody? Temporary? Permanent?

What proof do you have of the meth use?

When did you last see the children?

The court has to decide whether the children are better with a roof over their head or being cast aside, next time you get tired of playing mommy. It seems like a no brainer decision to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back