Medical Malpractice i could of died in emergency room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee92503

i walked to e r with (DVT) deep vain thrombosis, I googled my symptoms and realized I had a blood clot.it said danger go to nearest er ,I got there and indeed have dvt said " I needed to be admided immediately," then asked what kinda insurance I had I said " Medicaid ,Obama can pay for it " jokeingly " he said no I would be paying for it " then said it was Saturday and he couldn't get any thing" preauthorized ". if I would wait til nine oclock he could give me a blood thinner from there pharmacy and I would need to find a doctor. is this disgrimination against medicaid.or malpractice ? I could of died waiting 3hrs in the waiting room.ive been a nervous wreck and depressed.

The thing is you didn't die & you seem to have no "damages" to have a case.

i walked to e r with (DVT) deep vain thrombosis, I googled my symptoms and realized I had a blood clot.it said danger go to nearest er ,I got there and indeed have dvt said " I needed to be admided immediately," then asked what kinda insurance I had I said " Medicaid ,Obama can pay for it " jokeingly " he said no I would be paying for it " then said it was Saturday and he couldn't get any thing" preauthorized ". if I would wait til nine oclock he could give me a blood thinner from there pharmacy and I would need to find a doctor. is this disgrimination against medicaid.or malpractice ? I could of died waiting 3hrs in the waiting room.ive been a nervous wreck and depressed.

Goodness gracious, oh my. Thank your lucky stats you lived.

Here's what I'm thinking. That's a very cool story, but if you tell it to the judge, the dude you're talking about won't remember it the way you told it. You'll need proof, lots of proof, to get anyone to take you seriously. Proof isn't your word against dude's word.

Anyway, praises be to the stars, moon, and sun; you lived.

Your diagnosis off of an internet search does not make you a priority in an ER. You have any idea how many people show up in an ER convinced they have disease XYZ? Sometimes they are right, other times not. You have no recourse because they made you wait 3 hours while they took higher priority patients or those who arrived ahead of you. You can't sue because of something which maybe might have happened.

Too many people read their symptoms for a dx on the internet & believe they are going to die. Sometimes it's best just to let a dr. dx the problem & prognosis.

" Medicaid ,Obama can pay for it "

Perhaps Obama was busy that night and didn't have his checkbook with him to pay for your medical treatment.

"I could of died waiting 3hrs in the waiting room."

Since you could post this story, you obviously didn't pass on waiting those 3 hours in the ER. This isn't malpractice and you have no case.

Gail

According to the symptoms I suffer from daily, I should immediately go to the emergency room every day for a different reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back