I am suing my HOA Pro Se

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikerr

This should irritate a few attorneys. I am suing my association, the Falmouth Airpark Homeowners Association in Massachusetts, Pro Se....
I started a blog about the place, because I feel so strongly about the situation.
falmouthairparkhoa.blogspot.com
My 91 year old neighbor built his house and relied in good faith on the Developers and HOAs representations about what construction was necessary to be in compliance with the CC&Rs.
A faction of homeowners didn't like the Developer or HOAs interpretation of the CC&Rs back then, and years later when they finally got on the board went after my neighbor, Walter J Liston as if the past had never even occurred.
My house has been standing 17 years and they are going after me for not having an attached structure onto my existing garage.
This flies in the face of MGLs, but the HOA risks nothing by attempting to force the issue anyway. They sure as hell have no problem finding an attorney who will take money to give it a shot.
A past HOA president said...Sue us! We have insurance!
I think HOAs are a disgrace
And to all those people out there who think surrendering a little liberty is worth a little safety (or protection from the horror of cars on blocks or something)
Like Benjamin Franklin said......you deserve neither.

Last edited:
HO associations are property Nazis.

I wouldn't own a home under such an arrangement if someone gave me one for free.

I'm also an attorney who hopes you administer those bullies a legal beatdown.

Thank you Army Judge! Yes this HOA thing is looking more and more facist all the time! That and a cross between those pathetic African Kleptocrocies. IDI AMIN for BOD president!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back