Consumer Fraud I am being scammed by an ANONYMOUS website

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanboxScammed

Hi

I am on an auction website and i have made around nearly $19,000 to $20,000 on the site but i am having alot of problems with the way they're running the site, they're doing unethical actions and holding members money hostage by never letting them cashout there money, they have something called "boosting" and they're forcing there members to keep there boost on for atleast 30 days or you can not have your money after 90 days, now the boosts should be only around $1 to $67 a day, as you boost your ILP = I'll pay later" loan goes higher and higher, and you have to pay a fee on this loan of 1.57% ..now that would be ok if they were not committing fraud against me and sending me ridiculous boosts of $899 to $460 a day, which is crazy, but they're doing it so that at the end of this month i have nothing! to cashout at all. its fraudulent behavior and i am not about to let them get away with it, i would not mind paying the fee's on my boosts if it was being done in a non scammish and legitimate manner

you can only pay these fee's on there loans mainly with your paypal or bank account every month

(which seems highly suspicious whether that is even legal or not)

Now the problem i am having with THIS UNNAMED SITE is i am about to be able to cashout around $7,000 at the start of February but THE UNNAMED SITE is boosting my money by $899 daily and $460 today they boosted my money, which is forcing my 90 days cashout money to go down lower and lower until there is nothing left for me to cashout into my paypal (which is where the scam they're running comes in to it) the boosts should only be between $1 and $67 a day, but they are doing these kind of unethical actions that has angered everyone on the site,

they're holding members money hostage in essence and they are not even trying to hide there fraudulent behavior because they believe that they're invincable and nobody can touch them

i have saved all my evidence to my computer, from success coaches that have said things to me on my skype of their bad behavior going on within the site, to all my bank balances for the past few years, they also force the success coaches on the site to go out and thread bomb all the blogs and forums out there that rubbish and give bad reviews to fanbox, the site is such a scam it's crazy how the BBB has not shut them down yet, but the site is not accredited nor does it have a very good BBB rating

when i confronted the fanbox support team by email today i got into an argument with them, i let them know i am tried of being scammed, they're sabotaging my account so i can never cashout ...right after our email conversation was over they spitefully added 5 x $900 boosts to my account to hurt me and to let me know that they can do anything that they want to me and there is nothing i can do about it

i have a snap shots of this sabotage that they did to me just today with the 5 x $900 boosts saved to my computer, i have snap shots of everything they have done to me over the years

I was given advice to contact the san diego attorney general and i am writing a letter to her as we speak, and i am just about to send an email to the US online fraud police in the states.

and the president of the site even threatened members if they talk or complain then there accounts will be closed and they will keep our money, another success coach on the site informed me on skype that they love! finding members that break there T/O policy, even a little bit so that they can quickly close there accounts and keep there money, they're scamming people, please help me stop them, i have everything saved to my computer, i even save my UNNAMED SITE balance to my computer everyday just incase i get scammed, like i am being now, it proves there unethical behavior ..I saved his whole disgraceful blog to my computer as well

They're fraudulently trying to stop me cashing out my money at the end of this month with these unusually high fraudulent boosts of $899 and $460 a day and i do not even have a pu badge ..i can explain more what a "pu badge" is if you end up helping me, as i said boosts should only be between $1 and $70 a day, just like it is for everyone on the site

they're doing it so that they can charge more and more in monthly fee's so that they can dip their greedy and sticky hands as far as they can into mine and everyone elses paypal and bank accounts and stop me from cashing out any of my money every month

Someone help me please

I am more than happy to pay a percentage of the money that they owe me from the $19,000 if i win and a percentage for any damages i might receive for the total hell! fanbox.com has put me through over the past 3 years

If anybody on this forum knows of any place that might also be able to help me please can you help me out and tell them about me or give me there information of any lawyer or site

Don't list proper names, and don't name and shame on our site. WHY? We don't do stupid stuff that will get the site or one of us sued!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect the small print will protect them to at least a decent degree.

Did you read that small print? What I'm seeing is an awful lot of dissatisfied people who are basically unable to sue because the small print is somewhat... elusive. It will be there, but it'll be elusive. And it will hold them harmless.

Ah - you're not in the US? If that's the case you are, quite literally, out of luck.

Caveat Emptor.

Sorry, Mr. F. Scammed, but you did this to yourself.
One day they'll get theirs. Unfortunately, yours will have been frittered away on some silly or naughty indulgence by the greedy operators of that filthy little site.

Sorry, Mr. F. Scammed, but you did this to yourself.
One day they'll get theirs. Unfortunately, yours will have been frittered away on some silly or naughty indulgence by the greedy operators of that filthy little site.

I have personally given up hope anyway, nobody cares ..that has become obvious to me now

when i tried to talk to the fanbox support team yesterday i got upset with them, after the conversation was over 20 minutes later they added 5 x $900 boosts to my account to hurt me out of spite and to let me know that they can do anything they want to me and there is nothing i can do about it

i saved a snap shot of it to prove it

This world absolutely sucks, everyone looks after number 1, what a shame

that's $19,000 and more down the drain, 3 years of very hard work

ok, thanks

I have personally given up hope anyway, nobody cares ..that has become obvious to me now

when i tried to talk to the fanbox support team yesterday i got upset with them, after the conversation was over 20 minutes later they added 5 x $900 boosts to my account to hurt me out of spite and to let me know that they can do anything they want to me and there is nothing i can do about it

i saved a snap shot of it to prove it

This world absolutely sucks, everyone looks after number 1, what a shame

that's $19,000 and more down the drain, 3 years of very hard work

ok, thanks

You are not entirely correct.
Most of the times in my life when I asked for help, I got it.
The times I thought the world sucked, my parents didn't love me enough, my spouse didn't care, I was wrong.
They cared immensely, in many cases immeasurably, but were powerless to do anything more than commiserate with me in my misery.
The world doesn't care, because its inanimate, it can't care.
Its the governments and principalities of this world that do us the greatest harm, and I don't mean some guy or gal they label terrorist or criminal.
Take your problem for example, the powerful ones begin to care when their pocket gets picked or their child gets hurt.
If one of us little people get slammed about, the powerful ones go, tsk, tsk, tsk, while downing caviar and Dom.
The criminals are generally the ones calling others names.

Last edited:
I answered this elsewhere, but Google Daniel Balsam.

The rest of the info is on the other site.

Proserpina do you know how i can get in contact with Daniel Balsam directly?

i looked on his site and i can not find a [contact] button

i even googled it to see if his email comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back