I am being harassed, libeled and put in grave danger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

draconistao

By a website posted by an individual who is accusing me of being a stalker, predator and poser.

I have contacted the web hosting service (by e-mail and fax) who this site is on but they have done nothing. This site has been up for at least 5 days and has been viewed by close to 800 people. If not more than that by now. The one before it was up for 1 day and was viewed by about 500 people. I have also received e-mails, IMs and from this person's friends threatening me in various ways.

I have contacted abuse at every ISP, Web hosting service, MSN and other companies this person is using the do this to me. I am at the end of my rope.

I got the first website shut down but in just a few hours it was reposted at another web host. (www.fortunecity.com powered by Ampira)

They have my name, city and state of residence posted on this website. Along with personal photos of me.

This person is the manager of an MSN group I was a member of and that is how she got all of this information. Plus she is enlisting the help of all of her freinds from her site to write testimonies to the fact I am what she claims.

I can sleep or eat. This has literally made me so sick that I have lost my appetite and I am so fearful that I can't fall asleep.

Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Here is a link to this site so you can see it for yourself.

http://members.fortunecity.com/syrdraconis/predator.htm

Update......

Hello,
The website has been taken down. One battle won.

But if they follow their past behaviour they will find another web hosting service who will put up the site again. This individual seems to be obssesive and compulsively set on destroying me.

Between the two websites they have posted this far they were up for at least 7 days and were seen by well over 1500 people.

One battle won......now on to fight the war.

I am so sick and tired from this that I can barely function.

A correction to my initial post; I can't eat or sleep.

I hope someone has some advice for me as I need all the help I can get.

Thank you.

Yet another site......

http://www10.brinkster.com/syrdraconis/predator.htm

This makes it their third site that I know of.

A PPO was issued and tomorrow I go to the County Circuit Court.

I will not allow anyone to do this to me unchecked by law enforcement and the legal system.

Cybercrime is on the rise yet so few seem to know little on how to prosecute it. I know I am not the only one in this terrible situation.

The law needs to catch up with the times. :(

Fortunately, I save proof of all of my online activity. Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back