I am back with another question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhopcroft

Ok, I was the one that wrote about the lottery tickets that my husband took, remember me? Well... we went to the arrainment & the judge called my husband up & before anything could get said the prosucuter jumped up & said that they want it upgraded to a felony charge because they believe it was over $500 missing, So they gave my hubby a new court date, well if that is the case then why wasn't a new warrent issued? I am confused, He only took 50 bucks worth!!!!! nooo money whatsoever, I believe that something happened & they are pinning my husband for this! So he took a cop with him today to get his paycheck, and he talked to the cop, he looked at the ciation the arresting cop gave him during the the lottery t icket deal, he called it in & the charge is 50 bucks worth of lottery scratch off tickets! so if they are trying to say money over 500, then would he not have been arrested???? now in order for this to work & for him to go to jail over a felony there havs to be 100% proof am i right??? he is fessing up to the tickets, but as God is his witness, he DID NOT take money!!!!!!! HELP US!

You should discuss this with your attorney. You hopefully have one??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back