Family, Other i-601a and DAPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariquita1

I'm married with a American citizen since 2010 we have a 2 years son that were born in this country . I qualify for i-601a but right now I don't have enough money for the tramits .
I also qualify for the next DAPA ejecutive accion .
Can I apply for DAPA without losing the I-601a benefits.while still saving money for 1-601a. ? :cool:

I'm married with a American citizen since 2010 we have a 2 years son that were born in this country . I qualify for i-601a but right now I don't have enough money for the tramits .
I also qualify for the next DAPA ejecutive accion .
Can I apply for DAPA without losing the I-601a benefits.while still saving money for 1-601a. ? :cool:

Hard to say, as no one knows what (or even IF) Obama's latest bit of chicanery will ever happen.
Again, you should ask these kinds of questions directly of the USCIS and / or your immigration attorney.

www.uscis.gov

You have way to many illegal attempts to gain citizenship going on. If you are married to US citizen, it is best if they apply for an I-130 and I-485. At the hearing you will likely receive a denial at which point you can file I-212 and I-601 waivers. If you have a disqualifying criminal record, have lied to immigration before, have/have tried to re-enter after deportation, it does not matter what you file under any of the paths, you are going to be deported.

I'm confused by your comment. OP is trying to get citizenship through a relative while she is here illegally. As you are aware, that is not a preferential class. Dragging it out by staying illegal and hoping to get it through an act of Obamanation is not logical either. Going through your spouse however is the fastest path. The barriers I noted, severe criminal record, prior deportation and an attempted or completed reentry under ban or having lied to immigration on a prior form are all grounds for permanent ban, regardless of which way you try. If you disagree, please by all means explain where you think I am in error.

"Chicanery". Spectacular word, that!

You have way to many illegal attempts to gain citizenship going on. If you are married to US citizen, it is best if they apply for an I-130 and I-485. At the hearing you will likely receive a denial at which point you can file I-212 and I-601 waivers. If you have a disqualifying criminal record, have lied to immigration before, have/have tried to re-enter after deportation, it does not matter what you file under any of the paths, you are going to be deported.

If a dummy like ME sees this, I'm sure our wizard in the white house and his minions see it, too. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back