How to win case

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindyk956

Hello:

I was assaulted 4 months by a former 10-year child who moved next to me after his home was destroyed by the floods of 2008. My own home was flooded as well and getting repairs made has been stressful.
I tried to help this child but his behavior became too destructive for me to handle.* His name is James *****.* He lived at Iowa until June 2009.* They now live in **** Iowa.
His parents never fed the kids even though they received food stamps. The kids were constantly mooching food off me or other neighbors or being fed at the Boys and Girls Club. He would pound on my door incessantly for several minutes demanding I take him to Chuck E Cheese.*

When I refused he tore the door jamb off my screen door and threw a junk microwave at me and it missed me and hit my house.* He kit a match and said if I didn't give him the stuff out of my garage that belong to my brother, he'd burn my house down.* I said no and he stripped naked on my lawn and lit another match and then peed it and danced on my lawn.* I had banned him from my home and talked to his parents because he had tried to download games on my computer and was destructive and a moocher.* I told his parents I was not responsible for feeding him or his entertainment.* I called the police and his parents laughed over the situation and patted him on the head and told him "good job buddy,"** The parents were evicted for non-payment of rent on the house. They smoked marijuana and were also destructive. Nicole has naked pictures on the Internet. She was featured on Fox News story regarding problems with Regency Mobile Trailer Park a month ago and shown in a cat fight with another trailer park tenant in Iowa City and slapping her and throwing her on the ground. Other neighbors have been threatened for reporting them to DHS. The repeated pounding on the door and the threats brought on the stroke. I had been under severe stress from the floods.
I suffered a stroke and have seizures and migraines now that I didn't have before. I now have problem with movement in my legs and getting in and out of the bathtub.

I worked a program through Merck Medco/Medco Health Solutions initiating prior authorizations for prescription drugs for 4 years. I worked through a Teleservices firm APAC in Cedar Rapids, Iowa until Tuesday 9/15/09.

Medco does not allow us to hang up on abusive patients or other callers. Customer service reps are rude and shove info down our throats when they transfer calls. We have been called "flood shit" and other names by these people. My head was starting to hurt very badly and the pain was so intense and pounding. I told him I was having a headache and please stop. He said he didn't care. I was trying to get the call transferred to a supervisor as fast as I could but had trouble getting through. By that time, the headache turned into a seizure and I told him that . Our calls are recorded and I was having to beg him to stop yelling and me and treating me poorly.

I transferred the call to a supervisor and explained the situation. I was hysterical at that point and let them take over the call. Naturally, he reported me and the report went to my supervisor, Kelly Hayes. I became fearful of my job and had a difficult time and was confused and disoriented and talked with Sue Lester, our HR person because I was afraid for my job and thought about ending it all because I felt destroyed at the time and felt no one cared I was hurt I felt like I had to beg for my life all over again. I was tired of feeling helpless. The patient was able to get my home phone number (he said by threatening employees) and called me at home saying he fixed me and that no one at Medco would ever him deny him services and that employees had to kiss his ass! He said if I had seizures, I was "f—ing shit" that didn't belong working and called me a "f—ing freak.

Medco ended my employment because they said I was a liability to their program.* I am asking for help in getting my job back.* I had been employed on this program for 4 years and was a star performer.* I have been without medical insurance because APAC never processed my benefits enrollement properly so I have had to rely on free clinics for my Zoloft.* I am taking Excederin Migraine formula for the migraines.
*I shouldn't have to endure a job loss because of the actions of this child and his parent's encouragement of his abuse and a situation I didn't cause. I may need help with obtaining victim's assistance.
My case is similar to another Medco person who had a similar disability and won his job back after a week off.
Why are people afraid of seizures?* I did n't cause the inury--why should I suffer because of the abuse of this kid?* When you have been assaulted it's hard enough.* I deserve to be treated decently not like an object of disgust.* Why should this kid be rewarded over and over! I don't need have a firing on my record for this type of behavior and be accused of being a liability to a company who doesn't understand my circumstances and needs for safety.

see this link*

I was earning nearly $14/hr and would like my job back and the same consideration this person received in getting their job back through Charles *****, a Pittsburgh attorney..

*I filed for unemployment and need help if it is protested. I don't have a steady income at this time.

Excuse me, but how stupid is it to list your address and phone numbers on a public website?

Also, you should immediately get rid of the kid's name. Now.

It's too late to edit your post now, over a month later. The edit option is only available for a short time after you post.

Per request from the poster, the information has been changed. Unfortunately we have the edit policy because spammers would constantly revise their posts and place in hyperlinks to all sorts of nasty sites. It's unfortunately a necessary evil but we accommodate in support. :D

Per request from the poster, the information has been changed. Unfortunately we have the edit policy because spammers would constantly revise their posts and place in hyperlinks to all sorts of nasty sites. It's unfortunately a necessary evil but we accommodate in support. :D

Gotcha. As they say, spammers, DIE!!!!:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back