How to terminate a Relationship without giving immunity "exonerate" Receiver/Bond. I want to get

MAG4me2

Jurisdiction
Washington
The Receiver was appointed in breach of contract. He is a type of God, Judge, Jury, executioner.
He has threatened me every time I object.
I have made motions & proposed orders to disburse funds from the court registry which have been "denied".
I want to terminate him but he wants his bond "exonerated", he also wants to "annex" items into our agreement to protect himself.
He is nothing more then a predatory leach & has violated laws that I don't know.
My funds are being used as his expense account for the benefit of creditors also against my contract. The Receiver & attorneys are the creditors!
My claims on money for reimbursements totaling over $200k were denied.
How do I terminate the Receiver, get my money out of the court registry?
Also if an attorney withdraws from the case before the sale of assets, are they entitled to all their fees as if the never withdrew over a year ago?
The Receiver kept the attorney who withdrew as the attorney of record... he charged me $3K to write out his bill! Is that even legal?
LLC partnership my partner sued me to get out of their contract.

Your explanation of the relevant facts is woefully lacking.

The Receiver was appointed in breach of contract.

Receiver of what? Why was the receiver appointed in the first place?

Threatened you with what? Object to what?

I have made motions & proposed orders to disburse funds from the court registry which have been "denied".

Why do you have the word "denied" in quotation marks? Why are there "funds [in] the court registry"? Why and to whom do you want these funds disbursed?

I want to terminate him but he wants his bond "exonerated", he also wants to "annex" items into our agreement to protect himself.

A receiver is an officer of the court appointed by the court. As such, it is generally the case that only the court can terminate a receiver or receivership. On what basis do you think this receiver should be terminated? What "agreement" are you talking about?

My funds are being used as his expense account for the benefit of creditors also against my contract.

What contract?

How do I terminate the Receiver, get my money out of the court registry?

There's no conceivable way for anyone here to tell you anything beyond: convince the court that the receivership should be terminated. Also retain the services of an attorney.

Also if an attorney withdraws from the case before the sale of assets, are they entitled to all their fees as if the never withdrew over a year ago?

We have no way of knowing what some hypothetical attorney might be entitled to under circumstances that are, at best, vaguely explained.

The Receiver was appointed in breach of contract. He is a type of God, Judge, Jury, executioner.

You are going to drown UNLESS you hire an attorney ASAP.

The Receiver kept the attorney who withdrew as the attorney of record... he charged me $3K to write out his bill! Is that even legal?
LLC partnership my partner sued me to get out of their contract.

There is NOTHING that can be done by strangers on a website that discusses legal issues to improve your position.

You desperately need to retain the services of an attorney (licensed in the state) where the case is being tried.

Back