How to return property ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

aries55555

I need to know how to return a car that I was storing for an individual but there are a few twists to what would seem a simple matter.

The background...

I was working as a contractor for a mom and pop company doing a specific task once a month related to the business they operate. They also utilized a person acting as contractor to assist in the day to day operation of their business. Recently I was asked to help them with general office work since the work load had increased due to improvements I had made in their data processing ability. After a short period of time and after a conversation with the other contractor I became 'uneasy' about being associated with the owners. I was 'uneasy' enough to leave immediately, fax the owners a message that I would not return there and to not call or attempt contact. I provided no explanation to them.

The problem I need to solve...
A while back the man acquired a car he wanted to restore and his wife got tired of seeing it in her driveway. I agreed to let him store it on my property since I had plenty of room.

I have no desire to create problems for these people but I want to have the car returned.

I will not return to their property or enter into any conversation with them or appear to be associated with them in any way.

The question....
How can the car be returned to them without there being any indication that I have continued to associate with or be involved with them.

Thank you for your help. I realize it would probably help if you knew the reasons why I left but my hopes are someone could provide a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back