How to get quiet title when bank can't prove they own the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaddictjay

I have good reason to believe that my mortgage ("held" by Freddie Mac) has a clouded title from the industry-standard securitization process, and that the investors have probably been paid off via CDSs, and either a) no debt exists or b) no one can claim ownership of the debt without admitting a tort (perhaps tax-related). As a result, no one can ever obtain clear title to the house without court action. How do I get "quiet title" to my house when any judge will have a conflict of interest in that his pension is funded by toxic MBSs, therefore is loath to rule against banks? I have not found a local attorney willing to help.

Your beliefs aren't legal precedent, nor are they facts. If you're willing to shell out $5,000-10,000, you can find a lawyer willing to fleece you. Otherwise, there's no money in your case, so no one wants to pursue it for you. I suggest you pay your mortgage, sell your house, or just move out. There is no there, there in your illogic.

Freddie Mac securitize loans all the time, you should fight as a Pro Se, don't get fleeced by attorneys. Is very probable the bank doesn't own your loan, get a Securitization Audit to find out and when you have the proof, do a Quiet Title lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back