How to get help here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy_C

Is there any way that an old case from another state that was closed by CPS can be re-opened just by a teenager being mad...even though there has been no....I mean...no abuse...none what soever. She is just mad and I am just wondering if it can be reopened and can it cross state lines if it was closed? :confused:

The old case was in FL and we now live in NC and the other bio parent also lives here in NC..but he is alwasy fueling the fire with this case...he keeps it going with my daughter that is 16 yrs.old...because he wants her to come and live with him again. I just don't know what to do. He told her that the NC DSS told him that she was not to ever come and live with me again and I am the one with sole custody. Even after this all happened and the charges were dropped in FL...so they lead me to believe and they never did or said anything else about the matter before we moved back to NC. I know that was and is his holding power over her and me. I am just really confused how two states can get involved like this...please someone help me please...She has runaway and she uses this sometimes in her reasoning against me....but the bio dad never brings it up to me..Never...just my daughter...so I am so confused. Help...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back