How to answer counter-petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u

My ex filed an answer to my petition.He has denied several facts in my petition that I have proof of. Do I respond to these or is that what I need to address at the hearing? If I do need to respond to them, do I attach my proof to my answer, file it with the court as an exhibit or present it as evidence at the actual hearing?

My petition is to modify time-sharing schedule and actually would increase his visitation to 35% of total time. His counter-petition states that he agrees a change is necessary, but wants 50% of the time, and of course wants his child support reduced to reflect that change. I will not agree to that. The whole basis for my petition is that he won't work with me on ANY schedule changes whatsoever and refuses any extra visitation I offer him, including Christmas morning. What type of answer would I give for that? How likely is it he could be awarded this 50%? I have been primary parent for 4 years and have had her 80% of the time with him having restricted visitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back