How soon does Bondsman typically throw Felony Defendant back in Jail for skipped Bond payments?

Cagarden

Jurisdiction
California
How soon does Bondsman typically throw Felony Defendant back in jail following skipped bond payments?

Regarding criminal procedure, not civil debt collection, I'm surprised a Felony defendant whose minimum monthly bond payment hasnt been paid by any party for approx 2 months so far is still out on the street awaiting arraignment, etc.

Perhaps some of u guys r gals have some experience or knowledge of the typical procedure and timeframe, so please share... thanks in advance!

How soon does Bondsman typically throw Felony Defendant back in jail following skipped bond payments?

Regarding criminal procedure, not civil debt collection, I'm surprised a Felony defendant whose minimum monthly bond payment hasnt been paid by any party for approx 2 months so far is still out on the street awaiting arraignment, etc.

Perhaps some of u guys r gals have some experience or knowledge of the typical procedure and timeframe, so please share... thanks in advance!

You are existing in the state formerly known as California.

Your jurisdiction eradicated bail and bail bonding in the fall of last year.

The issue is being debated, and the bail bond industry is trying to fight their destruction.

California's battle over bail bonds has only just begun

California's bail bondsmen say new law will 'totally kill' business: 'This is bad'

I suspect you might never hear a peep out of the bail bonding agency if the law is upheld.

Bail bond agencies in Cali are going out of business almost as fast as NY lost the Amazon2 HQ deal.

Depends on the bondsman, the nature of the charges, and any number of other relevant facts.

Also, this thread out to be combined with your other thread on basically the same topic.

Back