How much to contest the Lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe007

When the Lawyer knows their are two other kids on a will . Why does the Lawyer believe my sisters? In other words their are 4 people in this will. Why would the Lawyer believe my 2 sisters when there are 4 poeple on this will. When I phoned him and said" my sisters are going to get everything in my mothers house and we are going to get nothing" ? He said "unless their are antiques there isn't any money". I said "my mom probably has as much blank paper as your Law firm ,as my mother was a pack rat". Going to her house is like going to the store. If you need it she had it.Now my sisters are telling him it's worth nothing and he believes them. Meanwhile back at the house my sisters are taking all her furniture and putting it in their houses. But saying it's worth nothing, Gee I wish I could redecorate my house for nothing and resupply . This whole thing seems very unfair which was why I thought my mom got this will in the first place. I told my mom this was going to happen and she said no way I have the will and she promised meaning my sister promised not to do this. I knew even before this happened my sister would pull this with the money. I actually made bets with people saying I will bet you $100.00 that she does somthing to keep the money.What gets me is the Lawyers part in this. He believes the people who hire him? If I was to contest this how much money would that end up costing. In the end my mom didn't have a lot of money for the 4 of us. I gave my mom more then what I'm getting back. Plus I'm the only sibling that ever gave her this large amount of money when I got my settlement.Moe007

Never thought of suing attorney. I just know he is being mislead and I'm a bit surprised he doesn't see it. I was thinking of contesting what my sisters have told him about my mom's things and their worth overall. My sisters have already got everything and now they want all my mom's things aswell. The truth is I just had a heart attack and I don't know if this is worth fighting over. Or should I not let them get away with this? Moe007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back