How do you work with a system that holds policy over Laws, acts in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Benham

Jurisdiction
Alberta
I have had to deal with improper medical treatment and it is to the point of leaving me in such a state I feel tortured I have asked for help everywhere for what I need and all I am quoted is "you do not fall within our policy, and emails go unanswered, and those that are trying to help which is only the social services minister which they have done their best. The actual minister of health will not discuss things.
I have police saying yes it must be torture to go through this even stating that yes omission of services does fall under the criminal code, yes it sounds like you are not getting the help you need Than they say but our policies do not allow us to help you.

I have studied on my own even before this all happened through many good portals. I made use of the Berkley University YuoTube Channel with their Anatomy lectures and many others, Studied Physics and the Human Body, and many other topics as well: Physics, electromagnetic fields, and using paramagnetic, working towards a good future been working on my future for 25 years learning many things. Not know it all but you have to have a broader understanding to see how thing cross-reference and can be cross associated to make things that can help us along the way. I learned these things cause of other people, and I should not be the only one that benefits from it.

However, that gives you a slight understanding of what I am fighting for, and people that are there to serve and protect are doing nither. I am mentally strong, and so mental health does not work as I am not mentally affected. an officer I was chatting with said we can not do anything for you, I asked him then why can you not take this to someone that can like a judge, he said that's a nice one, but I don't want to, it's not my job.

So who's job is it to serve and protect?

I don't know what to do this has been ongoing for years no one can deny my the evidence and that it is correct and yet I can not get the help to get my life back on track.
This hits into may levels of law that I don't know where to start, or if my best option is to find a way out of Canada, I don't know but all I know is I can't do this myself I need help, Please!

I don't believe we have any experts here in Canadian law, which is not the same as US law. You will need to speak to an attorney in Alberta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back