How do you go about proving dissipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prosedivorcee

I believe my rights were violated due to my spouse's failure to preserve the assets in an investment account. Spouse requested a court ordered freeze without warning during the divorce not allowing time to properly protect the account from market fluctuation. The market subsequently collapsed and the assets were gone. Would the court charge back this amount from dissipating spouse's share or split unequally giving the dissipating spouse a smaller percentage?

I believe my rights were violated due to my spouse's failure to preserve the assets in an investment account. Spouse requested a court ordered freeze without warning during the divorce not allowing time to properly protect the account from market fluctuation. The market subsequently collapsed and the assets were gone. Would the court charge back this amount from dissipating spouse's share or split unequally giving the dissipating spouse a smaller percentage?

See my response on your other post. Please, post once. We'll eventually get to it.
Remember, your spouse lost, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back