How do I get my dog back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaraMc

I have a 1 1/2 year old Chihuahua. I broke up with my boyfriend in August and we agreed to trade her off every two weeks because i didnt want to take the dog away from him because i felt bad for him. About a year and a half ago in April we broke up and when we got back together.... he bought me a chihuahua but ti was my idea.. & it seemed like some what of a "buy my heart back" gift. He always said that she was both of ours but through out our realtionship he would always threaten to'

Hhe bought me the dog as a gift in May of2004
The dog is registered with the American Kanine Association as my ex being the owner and me as the co-owner.
At the veterinarian my ex is listed as the owner in there computer.
But, I have paid for 90% of the vet bills.
He has no source of income, no car, and he lives with his parents who didnt even allow the dog to stay at there house for the first year.
The dog lived exclusively with me for 1 year because his parents refused to let the dog stay when my ex when back home every week.
(He stayed with me on Weekends and went home on weekdays)
Now he

oops

I'm sorry I didnt meant to post this it was a mistake. I wasnt finished typing it out and now i cant find an option on this forum to delete my post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back