How do I do this

Whywonder101

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I live in the state of PA, I have been with my boyfriend for 14 yrs. We have two children 7yrs and 12yrs, I own the house (the title for the trailor is in my name only, the cars and all the utilities are in my name he is on the lease due to the rules of the trailor park. I have had a study job from the age of 16yrs, he has had a total of three Jobs in the 14 yrs the most current he has had about 6mon. I want to end our relationship due to difference between us. He does give some money to help out. I would like to let him stay n help out as he is with money then move out when he gets his tax return if he can keep the peace with family members. I don't think he will take it very well. Please let me know what the best plan of action would be. Thank you

There is no "best" plan of action.

Basically you are going to dump him, kick him out, and hit him up for child support.

There's no good way to spin that so see it for what it is and do what you have to do.

I own the house (the title for the trailor is in my name only, the cars and all the utilities are in my name he is on the lease due to the rules of the trailor park.

Just to clarify...when you refer to "the house," are you talking about a mobile home? I assume so because otherwise, the reference to "the trailor [sic] park" wouldn't make any sense. That being the case, what sort of "rule" would require that your boyfriend's name be on a lease for a mobile home that he doesn't own? Are you saying that both his name and your name are on the lease?

I would like to let him stay n help out as he is with money then move out when he gets his tax return

A "tax return" is a document that an individual (or business entity) files with the IRS or a state taxing authority, so talking about "when he gets his tax return" doesn't make sense. Assuming you meant "tax refund," what reason do you have to believe that he'll get a refund?

Please let me know what the best plan of action would be.

We are anonymous strangers to each other. Anonymous strangers who know virtually nothing about you are not a good source of advice about what is "best" for you. That said, you told us that you want to break up but continue to live together, but you don't think he'll take the break-up well. We don't know the guy and you do, but basic common sense would seem to dictate a rather obvious course of action.

Back