How can I get my gamer account undisable ?

• Thread Starter Deleted member 118209
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118209

Jurisdiction
Ohio
Me and the owner of the hacked account been contacting them so they will undisable my account what should we do next and they say ? Hello KingJustin39,

Thank you for contacting IMVU!

We understand your frustration regarding this matter. Let us see what we can do for you.

Upon checking on your account, we found out that your account was a recipient of catalog purchases from a hacked account. As a result, your account has been permanently disabled.

We do feel your eagerness in getting your account back. However, due to the severity of your violation, we regret to inform you that your account can no longer be reactivated and this decision cannot be appealed.

To learn more about all of our policies, please visit our Policy Hub using the link: IMVU - Policy Hub

Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated.

Yours truly,

Angel
IMVU Customer Support

But I tell them My little brother was on my account when I was sleeping and I want to reappeal it and send my case to a manager please because I did nothing wrong and it is my little brother fault and ya'll should just give me a second chance if ya'll undisable it it will not happen again for sure I will make sure !

They have no obligation to reinstate your account. Find another place to do your gaming and take better precautions to safeguard your sign on information.

You can search several "alleged" hacking sites all over the internet for information/instruction/direction how to enable "disabled" game accounts.

Your problem has no legal solution.

You need one of the readily available "solutions" made available to distressed gamers by kind hearted alleged "hackers".

Happy hunting, mate.

Me and the owner of the hacked account been contacting them so they will undisable my account what should we do next and they say ?

There may not be much you can do to change the game publisher's decision. Rule number one in the online video game world is that game publisher reserves the right to boot anyone from their games for any reason, including violations of their terms of service (TOS). The number 2 rule of the online video game world is never share your account information with any other player. And that includes your little brother. Not only is sharing that information a good way to get ripped off by scammers, but anything anyone does using your account with the information you gave them the publisher will treat as done by you. Not sharing that information means keeping the account information hidden from anyone who might use it, like people in your household (e.g. little brother). Your little brother wants to play a computer game, let him get his own account to play. He shouldn't use yours and you shouldn't use his. I've seen lots of gamers get into trouble precisely because they couldn't resist sharing their info with friends. So next game you play, keep these rules in mind. It may help keep you from getting banned.

I did not broke the rules and not lying he did he is 14 !

Well, like I said before, you should never share your game account information with others, and that includes your little brother. When you share the information (or leave it where someone can find it) you open yourself to these kinds of problems.

Well, like I said before, you should never share your game account information with others, and that includes your little brother. When you share the information (or leave it where someone can find it) you open yourself to these kinds of problems.
I have never share my information .

I have never share my information .

It doesn't matter what you tell us, as we are all a bunch of internet nothings, POWERLESS to do anything more than offer you a few words which mean nothing.

You need not waste your time defending yourself, pronouncing your innocence to lowlings such as us.

The ones you need to convince are the highlings, powerful people who serve as gatekeepers for the game you once played.

It is a rare day that one of the powerful game gatekeepers reverses any decision to boot someone they characterize as "cheaters".

It doesn't matter what you tell us, as we are all a bunch of internet nothings, POWERLESS to do anything more than offer you a few words which mean nothing.

You need not waste your time defending yourself, pronouncing your innocence to lowlings such as us.

The ones you need to convince are the highlings, powerful people who serve as gatekeepers for the game you once played.

It is a rare day that one of the powerful game gatekeepers reverses any decision to boot someone they characterize as "cheaters".
True I just will keep contacting them to see what they do or say .

Best thing you can do is create a new account. You will get nowhere trying to convince someone you didn't cheat their system, even if you truly did not. They won't reactivate it and have already informed you there is no recourse.
As mentioned, you avoid this by protecting your user information.

Best thing you can do is create a new account. You will get nowhere trying to convince someone you didn't cheat their system, even if you truly did not. They won't reactivate it and have already informed you there is no recourse.
As mentioned, you avoid this by protecting your user information.
True but someone tell me on a gamer forum just keep contacting them because they say they will undisable it or unban it .

True but someone tell me on a gamer forum just keep contacting them because they say they will undisable it or unban it .
If I ran a gamer platform, and someone kept bothering me because they violated the TOS and got their account disabled, I'd ban the whole blinkin' IP range. o_O

If I ran a gamer platform, and someone kept bothering me because they violated the TOS and got their account disabled, I'd ban the whole blinkin' IP range. o_O
They still can get around the IP ban .

I did not broke the rules and not lying he did he is 14 !
What you should try to understand is that no company wants to spend its time and money trying to investigate problems. They keep it simple. Unless there is clear evidence that your account may have been hacked or something which indicates that the issue was beyond your control or knowledge, you will likely find yourself with someone who has little justification for the company to make some special exception for you.

The fact that it occurred on your machine (with the same IP address) and that the guilty party was your family member is a problem for you as the account holder. Terms of Service usually hold the account holder responsible for the use and security of their own account. That it is inconvenient to login each time - which I sympathize - is not an excuse to the transgression which occurred. Why couldn't every guilty gamer claim that it was some third party guest who used the account without permission and committed the improper act?

Legally, I highly doubt you have any leverage or case at all. Lobbying for your account to be reopened - nothing is stopping you but be careful. They may choose not to allow you to open up another account at all.

Back