Arraignment, Bail, Bonds, Pretrial How Can I Get A No Collateral Bond Agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Cherokee

My husband's bond is 5,000. I can come up with the 15 percent payment asked by the Bailbond agent, however they are asking for a cosigner. I know that my husband won't skip or jump bond. However the people that I can ask to co sign whom do have property don't understand what agreeing to co sign entails and are fearfull that
"What if something happens". My husband and I have been married for 13 years, I know him and his case is weak if found guilty most likely highly probable probation and time served... He is not going to jump bond. how do I convince a Bail Bond Agent that he won't ? I cannot find a cosigner and have no collateral to speak of.. What is a signature bond? Is that a PR? Bond was reduced from 25,000 to 5,000 .. I can come up with the payment of 15 percent down but don't have collateral. What can be done if anything in a situation like this? How can I get them to bond him out ? Thank YOu..

I normally hear about signature bonds from Banks/Credit Unions.

If you havea good rating, and have been a good customer, and bank/credit union may lend you money without collateral.

Sometimes you can ask the Judge for a 15% cash bond also. Go to different bailbond companies. They all have their own rules and you will eventually find one that will write the bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back