1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice
  1. Foley251

Foley251 Law Topic Starter New Member

Recently, I rented property in the state of California. The land manager or supposed land manager that rented this property accpeted $1350 downpayment and another $1350 for first months rent. We exchagned numbers and had a rental agreemnt that was legally had to repitable licensed non-bias witnesses. Well, I moved in the neighbors called the cops talk to the police they said I needed to get the plumbing fixed did that well the water was on when we moved in. The city said they turned it off and we needed to back pay a $13 hundred dollar bill and turned the water off. Isn't that illegal. Plus, I'm fighting a criminal case for fraud when I wasn't the one who apart of the whole thing going on and we informed the officer s of all this and who the real criminals were and they never even gave us any alt decision. Just come to court on this day.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You need to hire a lawyer for your criminal case, and from this point forward discuss your criminal case ONLY with yoru lawyer.
    If you think you qualify, ask the court to appoint a public defender to represent you.

You need to hire a lawyer to help you sort out the rental property issues.

You need real legal help. Good luck.