hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmenke

So I recieved a dv did a month in jail my wife went to court and made it so we were alowed to be around each other well shes in mental health court the following day after I got out a no contact order was applied against my wife and my will its now 6 months later and still nothing ive been going to my dv classes and substance abuse classes ive wrote a letter to the judge got letters from counsling for the judge do I have any avenues to take im married for gods sake and beggining to think its personal or something due to the fact I have a past no dv's this is my only one

Writing letters to the judge does nothing but fill his trashcan. I'd suggest consulting an attorney in your jurisdiction.

Agree, talk to your lawyer........

So I recieved a dv did a month in jail my wife went to court and made it so we were alowed to be around each other well shes in mental health court the following day after I got out a no contact order was applied against my wife and my will its now 6 months later and still nothing ive been going to my dv classes and substance abuse classes ive wrote a letter to the judge got letters from counsling for the judge do I have any avenues to take im married for gods sake and beggining to think its personal or something due to the fact I have a past no dv's this is my only one

Nothing will be done to adjust or remove the no contact order until after your wife has been released and certified "normal" by the mental health authorities.
I suggest you work your program and retain an attorney.
There's absolutely nothing a private internet discussion forum can do for you in a case like this.

You do have one other option, serve as your own attorney. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back