honest question - is there a limit to how many motions to vacate you can make

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCGirl

I really don't feel inclined to knock myself out researching how to appeal the wrongful default judgment against me by 3rd party junk debt collectors and their junk debt lawyers. Because I have no idea what will work and rather than spend anymore of my time looking up stuff that may or may not work, can I just keep on filing motions to vacate a default judgment until I get it right?

I could move to vacate because of "confusion" over the court date; I could move to vacate because no proof was ever given (now here, obviously the judge thinks its 'good'. Well, not really, he knows its rubbish but he has decided in his venomous brain that it is good) so is that beating a dead horse?

Maybe on the grounds that he didn't follow procedure. I found a rule that says that plaintiff should have responded to my Answer and the statements I made in it within 30 days but it did not and the judge never ruled on my motion to dismiss and request for summary judgment

Does it really matter what I put down as a reason because a crook is not going to care what the reason is? In fact no doubt his judicial ire will be raised at my arrogance to assert a few things are "questionable".

should i point out that the affidavit, the one single solitary bit of paper touted as evidence does not stand up.

should I point out all the various things a junk debt scum bag is supposed to have to prove that were never done?

What to do what to do?

I'm tired of this, I'm tired of having to think about again and again. I should be entitled to an award for the hours and hours I've had to think about this and try to figure something out, stupid scummy attorney tacked her worthless hours onto the judgment, my time is just as important as scummy lawyer's is.

should i put that judge failed to act impartially?

what else is there, let me count the ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back