HOA abusing power

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover116

i have a neighbor who will call in every single small detail about me violating the HOA. i live in a house, i have been accused of keeping snakes in my home which are banned supposedly, it is not written very clearly in the animal restrictions. i have been getting harrassed by this person since day one i moved in. the hoa called and asked me questions. i told them i did not have any snakes. can the hoa legally come into my house and search for a snake? keeping in mind that these snakes are not illegal and they are sold in every pet store, in town.

aparently somebody saw me playing with a snake in my yard. will the HOA take my word that the snake has been removed or would they want to come search my house? and can they do that

can i put a harassment charge on this person? this person has turned all of the block against me because i choose not to socialize with them due to the fact that the neighbors are much much older than me and i could care less to be any of their friends. i just try to keep to myself and mind my own business but i just cant do that they have to nit pik, and this person wont leave me alone!

only domesticated animals. so do i have to get rid of my fish tank? is this really legit?

being in the privacy of my property and not putting anyone in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back