Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention High Profile Terrorism, Conspiracy, Kidnapping, Murder Entrampent Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you intend to defend your friends in court I suspect that your countless run-ins with the judge will be a huge distraction to the jury and they will have trouble taking anything you say seriously. You will do your friends a service to help them obtain counsel who knows how to defend them in the real world court where they will be tried.

I know you called that right. The magistrate and I will be at odds for sure [if I do it] because I'll be dammed if I let him control the Defense or the evidence. I know those magistrates like to play the part of the tribunal by tipping the scale in the prosecution's favor by letting the prosecutor leave out mitigating evidence that he is hiding and allowing all the incriminating evidence. Meanwhile doing the opposite to the Defense. The problem with a bar attorney is that they don't know what I know. They would have to win with a technicality of some sort, where I do win because the whole damn thing is wrong. But bar attorneys don't try to win from what I've seen, they try to plea bargain it down to something the aggrieved party will accept for fear of getting something worse.

I saw a friend get 10-25 years over stealing a couple books and 4 DVDs from Costco. He shouldn't have done it, but that is damn onerous for the crime. By controlling the evidence, the magistrate allowed the prosecutor to turn a misdemeanor into a felony burglary. That throws all pretense of justice right out the window.

I know you called that right. The magistrate and I will be at odds for sure [if I do it] because I'll be dammed if I let him control the Defense or the evidence. I know those magistrates like to play the part of the tribunal by tipping the scale in the prosecution's favor by letting the prosecutor leave out mitigating evidence that he is hiding and allowing all the incriminating evidence. Meanwhile doing the opposite to the Defense. The problem with a bar attorney is that they don't know what I know. They would have to win with a technicality of some sort, where I do win because the whole damn thing is wrong. But bar attorneys don't try to win from what I've seen, they try to plea bargain it down to something the aggrieved party will accept for fear of getting something worse.

I saw a friend get 10-25 years over stealing a couple books and 4 DVDs from Costco. He shouldn't have done it, but that is damn onerous for the crime. By controlling the evidence, the magistrate allowed the prosecutor to turn a misdemeanor into a felony burglary. That throws all pretense of justice right out the window.

Your state (Nevada) has some very tough property protection laws.
Ask OJ about how tough those laws are.
The judge/magistrate can help in the stacking of the deck, the larking of the cards, and can sometimes deal from the bottom of said deck' but most juries are pretty clever and can see what magic tricks are being employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back