he's changing the lock on OUR yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldMeClose

I share a house with someone:dgrin There he is! We both co-own the house. I have a pet rabbit that I keep in the yard. I go out there several times a day to feed the rabbit, clean up after her and check on her well being. I lock the gate at night. This guy is a control freak and he wants the gate locked 24/7. I say it is not convient for me.

Anyway he is threatening to change the lock and not give me the key. What are my legal rights? If he does should I call the police? We are in NEW YORK.

***I love animals too but please don't post lectures about how I should keep my rabbit indoors. :no: I tried to keep her indoors but when I would clean her cage she'd pee and poo and it would go all over my floor. She did this every single day. She also made alot of noise at night and I could not sleep. Lastly, the house smelled like a barn when when she was inside. It smelled like I was keeping a horse in here. I'm not kidding. And I'm not particularly sensitive to smells so it was even worse than you can imagine. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back