Assault & Battery hes 22 and im 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdhajj4evr

my boyfriend is 22 and i am 15 i live in west virginia and i am well aware that the age of consent is 16. but i am wondering that when i turn 16 and he will be 23 can we see each other? cause right now its a secret and my parents have no idea. but when im 16 can i be with him even if my parents dont want me to? cause im sure they will not agree. advice??? i really care about him and he really cares about me we are in love and i realize its hard to understand how a 15 yr old girl and a 22 yr old man could be in love... but we are. so please give me advice... i truly love him and i dont wanna have to hide it till im 18. i wanna be with him weather my parents approve or not.

Your parents' word is golden. If they say no - even when you're 16 - then it's NO. They can obtain a restraining order, and if he breaks that he's looking at jail. And perhaps a sex offender conviction, depending on what may or may not be provable.

And honestly - a 22 year old who is sniffing around a 15 year old child? He doesn't love you, hon. If he did, he'd leave you alone - RIGHT NOW - and wait until you're at least 18 before even thinking about contacting you again.

my boyfriend is 22 and i am 15 i live in west virginia and i am well aware that the age of consent is 16.

Yes, the age of consent is 16, but without your parents consent there are still significant problems. As mentioned above, they can get a restraining order and he can be arrested every single time he violates it.

but i am wondering that when i turn 16 and he will be 23 can we see each other?

There is really nothing stopping you from "seeing" each other until a restraining order compels you not to. The problem is with what you might be doing when you "see" each other".

but when im 16 can i be with him even if my parents dont want me to?

That depends how far your parents are willing to go to keep him away from you.

advice???

Stay away from him. Hang out with kids your own age. If you have been having sex, stop. Your are being taken advantage of. Your parents will be responsible for the child if you end up pregnant. Don't bring unnecessary hardship to your family.

i really care about him and he really cares about me we are in love and i realize its hard to understand how a 15 yr old girl and a 22 yr old man could be in love... but we are.

No you aren't. Well... YOU might think you are. He is taking advantage of you. You won't want to believe that, but it is true. He will cut and run the moment someone is on to him.

i truly love him and i dont wanna have to hide it till im 18.

You may have to hide it longer than that. If the two of you have already had sex then the crime has been committed, perhaps more than once. Due to your current age he has already committed 3rd degree sexual assault which carries up to a 5 year prison sentence and $10,000 fine for EACH occurrence. If you really care about him you had better keep away from him, because if word of what you have already done gets out he will be in prison well past the day you turn 18. Your turning 16 doesn't magically erase what has already happened. If he values his freedom he will run as far away from you as he possibly can.

The age of consent may be 16, but the age of majority is 18. The age of consent reflects the age at which the state will no longer attempt to throw him in jail for having sex with you in the future (though he can still be thrown in jail for having had sex with you in the past), but it is not until you reach the age of majority that your parents no longer have any control of what you do or who you see.

So as long as you are even one minute under 18, if your parents say no, it's no.

I'm sure you do not believe what we are telling you about him. Please, please read the thread attached to this link, ALL THE WAY TO THE END. I am posting this with the permission of the OP, who hopes her story will help someone else.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=141808

I suggest you, OP, stay away from this really, cool 22year old dude. That is, unless you want him to land in prison and some guy named Hung Harry or Wicked Willie will be doing to him nightly for the next 10 years what he's been doing to you the last few months!

Ya' feelin' me, OP????

The advice above is on the money, If your parents do not want him around you then he will end up in prison. If you love him as you say then you will stay away from him to keep him out of prison.

okay so i am 16 and i fell in love with this guy that is 19 is it allegal to date and only date with a parents permision in texas?

What do you see as "dating" when it comes to sexual contact this includes sexual contact through phone, email, text, groping, fondling etc etc

okay so i am 16 and i fell in love with this guy that is 19 is it allegal to date and only date with a parents permision in texas?

A parent can't give a 19 year old guy PERMISSION to diddle you!

They can give the potental DIDDLER their "permission" to "MARRY" you!

I suggest you stop.

You won't.

He'll DIDDLE you until you're preggers!

Mom and Dad will get angry, and he'll get arrested; eventually making the acquaintance of BIG BURLY BUBBA and NASTY NED in the confines of some TDCJ Institution.

They cannot give you permission to break the law.

Seriously.

Now you can date with permission, but if physical contact goes anything above and beyond something you'd do with your great-granny (a friendly peck on the cheek, or a friendly hug), there can be trouble.

No. It is against the law if you have sexual contact with him.

Now, if you cannot tell the difference between sexual contact and dating, then I would have to say yes, it is against the law for you to be dating him. But the law does not give a damn who you go to the mall with, have lunch with, go to the school play with, or whatever else kids do these days. The law cares a great deal who touches you.

And one other thing - no matter what age you are, if that age is under 18, if your parents say no, then that's the ball game; it's no.

what if we both have permision though????

YOU may only want to date him.

He ONLY wants to DIDDLE you!

No matter what he may say, he's lying.

His ONLY interest in "being" with you is to DIDDLE you!

If you are as smart as I think you are, you'll avoid this demon like you would a 7 foot rattle snake!

He wants at your "goods".

Don't soil or sully yourself by dealing with this child rapist!

I'm not accusing him of rape.

He's planning to "deflower" this innocent.

I'd say the same thing to a 25 year old woman, that was considering a "relationship" with a "playa"!

In fact, I've so advised my daughters in the past.

Fortunately, they heeded my cautions and avoided the pain of being used by these lecherous cads.

Sigh.

Child rapist isn't quite accurate.

Perhaps we all need to read the latest from Texas:

clicky clicky

You called him a child rapist.

I'm not commenting on the morality of an adult trying to play with a minor. But "child rapist" is inaccurate for the most latest OP's state.

(She did hijack, didn't she? Their age difference is 16 and 19. No child rape involved. But heck I wish they'd all just start their own threads instead of piggybacking!)

You called him a child rapist.

I'm not commenting on the morality of an adult trying to play with a minor. But "child rapist" is inaccurate for the most latest OP's state.

(She did hijack, didn't she? Their age difference is 16 and 19. No child rape involved. But heck I wish they'd all just start their own threads instead of piggybacking!)

I pray that freaky, perverted adults would keep their nasty paws and claws off of children.

If someone isn't 18, and you are, do not get involved with them.

Call it whatever you want to call it, it is nonetheless wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back