Help!!!!!!

Curious123/

Jurisdiction
Alabama
DHR was called by some haters and i had to go take a drug test the results have not came in yet but should be negative, if I sign over custody of my daughter to her father who doesn't live with me, will dhr leave me alone

DHR was called by some haters and i had to go take a drug test the results have not came in yet but should be negative, if I sign over custody of my daughter to her father who doesn't live with me, will dhr leave me alone

Doubtful, very doubtful.

Patience grasshopper, patience.

Once you submit to child services and their authority, it's very difficult to shoo them away without a lawyer to assist you.

Children aren't property.
You can't sign away your parental rights and obligations.
You can petition a court to relinquish your rights.
Due process ensues, a judge decides.

If the father has gone to court to establish paternity, or if you and the father were married, or are married, my answer could change.

What do you mean "should" be negative? Don't you know if you use drugs or not? If I took a UA right now I would know for a fact it would be negative.

So you want to just toss your daughter aside because of an inconvenience? Maybe you should give custody to her father...

Back