Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderjoe218

my boyfriend and a close friend both got catch attempting to steal alchol from stater brothers (california), they were stealing less than a 10 dollar value a piece. another problem is that they are both 19. they got arigned under commercial burglary and petty theft misd. what should they expect? also one of them was on informal probation from a DUI.
Thanks

Typically petty theft will involve a fine but some states have potential time in jail, although a misdemeanor meaning less than a year. I cannot tell you what they should expect as I don't know the county, what happens there regularly, but they may be fortunate to end up with a fine and probation. I'm not sure... the amount may be small but the act can be taken seriously.

traderjoe218 said:
my boyfriend and a close friend both got catch attempting to steal alchol from stater brothers (california), they were stealing less than a 10 dollar value a piece. another problem is that they are both 19. they got arigned under commercial burglary and petty theft misd. what should they expect? also one of them was on informal probation from a DUI.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back