Help with my upstairs neighbor p

Swestbroo

Jurisdiction
Maryland
I move in on April 29th 2018. The upstairs neighbor has been following my son and i back and forth to every room we go to even in the bathroom. It's becoming unbearable. I am a veteran with PTSD. I have had friends come over and they experience the same thing. The floor and walls are very thin. If i sit n a room he stays. When i get up he follows. I dont know what hes doing up the but its making me so sick i have gone 3 times to the hospital with Heart attack syptoms that turn out to be AFIB which i was diagnosed with in the pass and stress. I dont want you live here anymore. Its soooo bad, i feel like im in a cage like a mouse. Can you please tell me what to do.,

My best suggestion is ignore the neighbor. You have no control over what someone else does in the privacy of their home.
I suspect there may be something deeper here, but it's a different topic.
Either ignore the neighbor or talk to the landlord about moving to another location or being released from the lease agreement.

Just how do you know your neighbor "follows" you from room to room? That seems a bit fantastic.

What happens when you walk barefoot? How on Earth can your neighbor hear you?

Just how do you know your neighbor "follows" you from room to room? That seems a bit fantastic.

What happens when you walk barefoot? How on Earth can your neighbor hear you?

X-Ray vision allows you to see through walls.

At best it sounds like your neighbor is walking about their own apartment and at times is in a room which happens to be directly above a room occupied by either you or your son. I'm at a loss to understand why this is a problem or how you even know this to be the case unless you are paying way too much attention to your neighbor's movements. Why does it matter if you are both sitting in your respective living rooms at the same time? If there are multiple people in the apartment, it stands to reason the neighbor is likely to be in the room above one of you.

Back