Help Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeraRam

I know you may not think this is very important, but allow me to explain just a little.
I am an ebay seller. If I receive so many negative or neutral feedbacks in proportion to positive ones, ebay can limit, suspend, or even revoke my membership. I, being a seller, can have no control over what the buyer chooses to do with the feedback. Regardless if my items new and unopened, you can not please all buyers all of the time.

http://stores.ebay.com/Tera-Ram

The above link will allow you to see the top quality items I sell.

Ebay will remove feedback under a court order only. They have told me the court order can be something as simple as a signed and notarized letter from a court judge from any state.

My delima is I do not know how to get such a document.

I have contacted my local county courts and they tell me they have never had the proposition come up before and do not know how to handle it. They tell me to seek expensive legal advice from an attorney.

Please help Please!
How would I, where would I, and what would I pursue to obtain a legal court order demanding ebay remove negative feedback from my records?

Thank you so very much for your help. This is so very important to me and all ebay business owners alike.

Jeff Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back