Help Me Stop Them From Scamming Someone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carma

I've been scammed by a company on the internet that I see every time I do anything that has a sponsored offer. I paid S&H and recieved a bottle of vitamins. In case I can's say their name they apparently have 12 main ingredients. Shortly after purchasing I realized they were no different than any other vitamine, just over priced. So I canceled. A few months later I find a large box at my door and 2 letters in the mail. In the box was an amazing amount of vitamins and in the mail was statements from my bank letting me know I am $240 overdrawn. It's even worse because I'm handicapped and live day by day.
I called the company and they had the nerve to say they repeatedly tried to charge my card even though it was documented that I canceled and they didn't recieve anything. Someone should tell my bank that. I quickly figured out I was getting no where fast. So I made a report at the bank and the BBB. Just for kicks I checked the company out. OH MY GOSH! They scored a F and have a terrible track record for bak business.
Please help me to stop the company from scamming others, or can you tell me how to inform people about this company? Thanks.

I've been scammed by a company on the internet that I see every time I do anything that has a sponsored offer. I paid S&H and recieved a bottle of vitamins. In case I can's say their name they apparently have 12 main ingredients. Shortly after purchasing I realized they were no different than any other vitamine, just over priced. So I canceled. A few months later I find a large box at my door and 2 letters in the mail. In the box was an amazing amount of vitamins and in the mail was statements from my bank letting me know I am $240 overdrawn. It's even worse because I'm handicapped and live day by day.
I called the company and they had the nerve to say they repeatedly tried to charge my card even though it was documented that I canceled and they didn't recieve anything. Someone should tell my bank that. I quickly figured out I was getting no where fast. So I made a report at the bank and the BBB. Just for kicks I checked the company out. OH MY GOSH! They scored a F and have a terrible track record for bak business.
Please help me to stop the company from scamming others, or can you tell me how to inform people about this company? Thanks.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. You should contact your state attorney general and the one for the state this company is located. Also contact your credit card company to report the fraud. Hopefully it will help shut down their credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back