Help MA resisdent in auto accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usmcdvl007

I got into an accident where i lost sontrol of my truck and hit a building the police responded and ask what happened. I explained that I took my eyes off the road for a second to change the radio station and when i looked up i was in the middle of the road, i jerked the wheel and lost control on ice. It was early in the morning, 4am. I hit a building and did considerable damage to both my truck and the structure. I was given 3 field sobriety test and passed them all. I was issued no citations and i was let go at the scene of the accident, after being checked out by EMS. I received a criminal citation in the mail for Driving to endanger code 90-24, I have to send it in for a court
hearing. Im just looking for any advise that might help me on the date I have to appear in court. And also to know what are the penalties for this? Is there anything else I need to be ready for? My truck is fully insured so im pretty sure my insurance will cover all the damages i guess im just worried about what the penalties might be. My driving record is not spotless, I have an accident a few years ago and 1 speeding ticket. Can anyone help me with some advice??? Thank you all in advance....

Semper Fi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back