Help goint to court for child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel2004

heres the run down i met this femaleon april 2002 off a party line she was living with her man and 3 kids from him and she still wanted to meet we did we had sex a few times she had to move out of state because he found out she got pregnat by me supposeably she was i think like 2 weks pregnat and she moved and never saw her since move to tennesse then oklahoma she will call here and there to my sister cell early this year she started saying to send money i did here and there but then thought why should i i found out she was met other guys and she was still living with that guy it could be hes august 31 she went to the child support enforcement and got this papers im in california and shes in oklahoma and they want me to go to court i read in this papers that she said we met and had sex in ok that i lived there before which i never did that my income is 893 i dont even work right now i had jobs here and there that the baby was born on jan 15 which she told me he was born on feb 15 2003 and owe 3,433 for all this time she told me she didnt want to talk to me or wanted my money or be in hes life and now to bust out with this she lied too tlling them that anyone for advice for me reply email i know long sorry...oh and im 21 shes 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back