Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication HB 173 Louisiana A Tough Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

saints51

Louisiana just passes bill HB 173. I tried posting the link but it would not let me. You can google hb 173 louisiana and it should be the 1st one or it will be this with www in front of it .legis.state.la.us/billdata/streamdocument.asp?did=722309

Now this bill deals with synthetic cannabinoids. It bans the sell of herbal insense along with synthetics such as JWH-018,JWH-073 and several others. It starts at line 9 on page 2 of the bill.

My question is this. Would JWH-081, JWH-250 and several others not listed be illegal. I have read this bill and can not see where it would be illegal. I need some advice on this. Thanks.

If the legislation specifies certain things as illegal, and the items you listed are not specified, then you should have nothing to worry about. However, you might be walking a fine line.
If you want the best answers to your questions about the legislation contact your representative in your state legislature. You will find contact information with a quick Internet search.

Louisiana just passes bill HB 173. I tried posting the link but it would not let me. You can google hb 173 louisiana and it should be the 1st one or it will be this with www in front of it .legis.state.la.us/billdata/streamdocument.asp?did=722309

Now this bill deals with synthetic cannabinoids. It bans the sell of herbal insense along with synthetics such as JWH-018,JWH-073 and several others. It starts at line 9 on page 2 of the bill.

My question is this. Would JWH-081, JWH-250 and several others not listed be illegal. I have read this bill and can not see where it would be illegal. I need some advice on this. Thanks.

So what about herbal incense WITHOUT the synthetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back