Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

weso18

I believe that someone may have, or will be making a telephone/email harrassment complaint against me with the local police department. The problem is that atleast half the information that she will give them would be false. Ok here is the scoop...I called this woman at...i think 1am give or take a few minutes...1:00am I knew she would be awake....we chatted for a few....then she told me to call her on her house phone because cell phone was losing service in the house...ok so I did...we chatted a lil while again...about 30 minutes later we were on the phone again chatting but the end of the conversation ended up in a verbal fight....I got all heated and kept calling back numerous times yelling, left two voice mails i think....both of which i never threatened anyones life or threatened actual harm upon anyone just so we are clear on that...also wrote a couple emails just to make sure my point was made....well she now says she is going to file a police report against me for harrassing her...she was sayin...oh yea you were calling me all night...got the records from the cell phone company..which is not hard to do with a cell phone online...basicly making it sound like all the calls from the first call were all harrassing...when it was just at the end....(At the time of these calls I am not in the united states, I am in europe...calls were made on a VOIP line....special phone line that connects though a high speed internet connection.) still in europe too...after she mentioned police I said that she'd never here from me ever again but i think she may have called the police already.....how do they work that? I mean i dont wanna get arrested when i come back to the united states next month because of a stupid fight over the telephone. anyone know what there proceedures are for something like that? Or what I should do if i am contacted by the police department?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back