Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Harassment/Threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnsheets87

I have been with my fiance for three years. For those three years, my sister has been threatening my fiance's life, well being and such. She recently posted something involving another family member of mine (aunt) and you can see they have a "plan" to get her. All her friends are saying, "yeah, I would love to see that." or "I hope you do get her"

My question/questions are:
1) What can I do?
2) What are the repercussions? (ie, if she gets put in jail/her kids are removed from the her custody etc.)

I know I cannot go to her house and reason with her because she would start swinging and then it would look like my fault, that I had showed up to start a confrontation and then I would get put in jail for leaving marks on her etc.

I am @ the end my rope here.

Ignore her, just ignore her.
Stay away from her, and she stays away from you.
You are adults, stop the child-like bickering.

In what manner are the threats received?
Do you take the threats seriously or are you just annoyed by the silly things she says?

Seriously - you're an adult, correct?

You don't have to have ANY contact with her. Why are you even entertaining this person? Do what AJ says. Stay away from her and stop reading her online shenanigans.

(For what its worth, she wouldn't be going to jail for this even it DOES meet the burden of harassment or a restraining order, nor would she lose her kids)

I have ignored her and that doesnt work im fed up and done with it. IGNORING THIS CHICK DOESN'T WORK AT ALL!!
What s the nature of these "threats?" Does your fiance take the threats seriously? If she fears for her safety, what steps has your fiance taken to protect herself? How long ago were the threats made?

It is very likely that this is not going to be something that will get the police excited. About all your fiancee can do at this point is to report these "threats" to the police and let them look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back