Harassment by Entertainment Industry & Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattWAL

Jurisdiction
Indiana
This is a weird scenario and I'm not really sure if there's a damn thing I can do but the entertainment industry has been adding dialogue, scenes etc to old shows and making new shows based off my life. There's more to it than that but even legitimate things like trials and free streaming apps are doing it. If that's not the definition of targeted harassment I don't know what is. I don't think there's anything I can do but am open to suggestions.

Have you spoken to a mental health professional? They can help you deal with these feelings.

the entertainment industry has been adding dialogue, scenes etc to old shows and making new shows based off my life.

"The entertainment industry includes millions of individuals and companies that are involved in things far beyond "shows." Even if I assume that you're limiting this to persons and entities involved in the production and distributions of television programs, which persons and entities are involved? Which "shows"? Which scenes? When were these scenes added to the old shows? Can you prepare a spreadsheet that lists each episode of each show that has added scenes or dialog based on your life? That would be extremely helpful. For example, was a scene with Joey and Chandler playing foosball in a Friends episode based on your life because you once played foosball?

And what is it about your life that would make the "entertainment industry" want to produce even a single show -- much less multiple "new shows based [on your] life"? Are you the figurative "most interesting man in the world"? Are those beer commercials also based on your life?!

I'm concerned that the moderators might be in cahoots with the "entertainment industry" and close this thread soon, so please follow up with more information as quickly as possible!

Are you the figurative "most interesting man in the world"?

The exact opposite. Some might say the biggest douche in the world. It's to harass. I could make a spreadsheet. I could also record the ambulances and wear a go cam everywhere I go.

Being arrested on a non existent warrant, not being read my rights, being charged $150 to post bail and then having the court room being a total mock.

Really the only definitive way to prove anything would be to compare originals to new videos and getting originals is getting harder to come by.

I'd need physical copies or people to help.

This is something that just started off small and snowballed.

If I had the money to buy those hard copies I would.

If someone would compare a couple episodes I could prove it. There's no easy way to prove new series but seeing the changes in old episodes is undeniable.

The exact opposite. Some might say the biggest douche in the world. It's to harass. I could make a spreadsheet. I could also record the ambulances and wear a go cam everywhere I go.

Being arrested on a non existent warrant, not being read my rights, being charged $150 to post bail and then having the court room being a total mock.

Really the only definitive way to prove anything would be to compare originals to new videos and getting originals is getting harder to come by.

I'd need physical copies or people to help.

This is something that just started off small and snowballed.

What station is the "show" being aired on?

it appears to me that YOU don't need anything, buddy.

Why?

You have the facts and the truth.

"What can I do with that stuff", you ask?

You can start writing a book, which will become a best seller quickly.

If things are as you recite, that best selling "autobiography" will also be a become number one movie, too.

Take pen to paper or your fingers to keyboard, and start documenting your life, friend.

The people of the United States of America love the story of the little guy beaten down by the "man", who turns a tragedy into a recovery, which becomes a miracle (as well as a best seller).

You don't need a lawyer, you just need to get busy because you're headed for 1% status, mate!

Are you the figurative "most interesting man in the world"?

The exact opposite.

The riddle me this: Why would a massive industry whose primary goal is to entertain people want to make multiple shows based on your life and add scenes and dialog to old shows? Doesn't that seem just the slightest bit counterintuitive to you?

It's to harass.

Why? Does Tom Hanks want to harass you? Ron Howard? Jennifer Lawrence? Chuck Lorre? Have you ever met anyone in the "entertainment industry"? What would their motivation be?

I could make a spreadsheet. . . .

. . .

How about starting with a single example of a show that is based on your life. Just one. And maybe another example of a scene that was added to an old show based on your life. Again, just one.

If someone would compare a couple episodes I could prove it. There's no easy way to prove new series but seeing the changes in old episodes is undeniable.

So, again, give us an example.

It's affected every aspect of my life.

How? How would adding a scene based on your life to an episode of MASH affect "every aspect of [your] life"?

The riddle me this: Why would a massive industry whose primary goal is to entertain people want to make multiple shows based on your life and add scenes and dialog to old shows? Doesn't that seem just the slightest bit counterintuitive to you?

Why? Does Tom Hanks want to harass you? Ron Howard? Jennifer Lawrence? Chuck Lorre? Have you ever met anyone in the "entertainment industry"? What would their motivation be?

How about starting with a single example of a show that is based on your life. Just one. And maybe another example of a scene that was added to an old show based on your life. Again, just one.

So, again, give us an example.

How? How would adding a scene based on your life to an episode of MASH affect "every aspect of [your] life"?

The latest was Battlestar Galatica episode 3. When the terrorist almost gets shot and tears up. He doesn't tear up.

They're adding changing scenes doing voice overs subtlely in almost every show. Tears, a cough, etc.

Everytime I find something to watch that hasn't been altered the files are removed and new copies go up.

I called 911 three years ago after having a mental breakdown in a trailer factory owned by Warren Buffet and it turned into this.

The latest was Battlestar Galatica episode 3. When the terrorist almost gets shot and tears up. He doesn't tear up.

They're adding changing scenes doing voice overs subtlely in almost every show. Tears, a cough, etc.

Everytime I find something to watch that hasn't been altered the files are removed and new copies go up.

I called 911 three years ago after having a mental breakdown in a trailer factory owned by Warren Buffet and it turned into this.

MattWAL, I say this kindly: it appears that you are still being gravely affected by your breakdown 3 years ago. No one is altering shows to mock you. It is NOT happening. Not only is there no reason for anyone to do this, it is far too cost-prohibitive for ONE show to make those changes, nonetheless countless shows.

Please, consult a behavioral health expert. You do not need a lawsuit, you need to 1) stop watching television and 2) make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

"Battlestar Galactica" doesn't exactly narrow it down. Are you talking about the original TV series that premiered in 1978? The follow up series (which was just called Galactica) in 1980? The 2004 series that lasted for four seasons?

In any event, how is a space terrorist almost getting shot up and tearing up (or not) based on your life?

Again, why would they do that? And what does "a cough" have to do with you? Everyone coughs.

How is any of that based on YOUR life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back