Harassment at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4uhad1

Hello! I am a supervisor at a manufacturing company, and I arrived at work today to discover that I was being charged with allegations of sexual harassment from an office of women who had repeatedly (and in front of others, including my wife at the family picnic) referred to me as "sweet cheeks", pondered the size of my "meat", and alot of other things. In addition, the manager of this department has made comments about us traveling together as "snuggle buddies", and even called me one night (she called me at work) when she was out with other members of management and asked through them what type of underwear that I wear, and that she hoped it was none. I approached my immediate manager several times, and explained these situations to him so that he was aware, and he told me to watch my responses to these people. To my knowledge, they were never spoken to about these issues. Now, I am suspended with pay until Monday, when I was told I may be terminated or put at a final warning. I have never responded to these women with anything near what they have said to me, and now my future with this company is ruined. I don't know what to do, any suggestions? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back