harassed by collection agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyzki

My husband and are being harassed by a collection agency, i finally managed to work out a payment with them, they agreed to reduce the orginal bill which is fine as long as i have it in by the 28th of this Mo. I orginally told them that they would have to wait untill the first since my husband does not get paid untill then. This is where the collector on the other end started getting irate. which then made me the same, he then started accuseing me of writing bad checks, we used to have a checking account but closed it. I dont know if i can get them to stay with the original payment agreed upon. But my question is do they have the right to verbally abuse you and aks you personal questions about your finances? Oh and by the way i did borrow the money just to get them off my behind,:mad: :mad: also do they really need a credit or checking account to pay off a debt? I also have it in a money order that better be good enough since i dont have enough money to buy one of those pre paid credit cards they suggested

thanks nyzki:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back